mesos-dev mailing list archives

From "HUO Jing" <huoj...@ihep.ac.cn>
Subject Question about Executor
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 05:41:06 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to develop a framework scheduler and executor to add Torque to Mesos.
Now, I have a problem. As I know, Mesos uses linux container to isolate resources, so pbs_mom
has to be started in executor. But when there is no task running in the executor, mesos slave
will shut down the executor, then the pbs_mom will be shutted down too. If pbs_mom is not
running, pbs_server cannot assign job to it.
So, I want to know , is there a way to keep the executor running all the time? And, is there
a way to start executor even there is no task for it to run ?

Thank you very much!
Best Wishes!

Huojing