mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@ischool.berkeley.edu>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Aurora for Apache Incubation
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 22:39:17 GMT
Hi All,

We're pleased to share a draft ASF incubation proposal for Aurora, a
service scheduler used to schedule jobs onto Apache Mesos that we've
developed at Twitter. Aurora provides all of the primitives necessary to
quickly deploy and scale stateless and fault tolerant services in a
datacenter. The complete proposal can be found online:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AuroraProposal

In particular, we'd love to add additional mentors to the project. Your
feedback is appreciated, which you can make on the
general@incubator.apache.org mailing list.

Thanks!

Dave