mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Malouf <malouf.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos fails to start - no logs appear to be written
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 12:54:52 GMT
Thanks Ben for the link.  The issue was not that the library was not in the
on the path/configured.  I checked my /etc/ld.so.conf:

include ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
/usr/local/lib

and the location is definitely there.  What needs to happen after install
is that 'ldconfig' needs to be run to update the '/etc/ld.so.cache' to see
the mesos library.  Everything works after that command is run.  I tried
reading the configure help but was not sure anything would tell 'make
install' to run this after it completes.

-Gary