mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Jenkins support for Mesos!
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:48:52 GMT
Hi folks,

We are planning to add a new Jenkins scheduler/framework to Mesos! This
allows one to run their Jenkins slaves on the Mesos cluster, completely
dynamically and on demand! The scheduler spins up Jenkins slaves as Mesos
tasks based on the pending jobs in the Jenkins master.

While this feature is still very experimental, we would like to add the
source code (we have hacked on it for a week or so in the past) to the
trunk now. This way we can involve the community in developing it into a
fully supported feature.

Thoughts?