mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Mesos : SLES 11 compatibility ?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:15:02 GMT
Hi Antoine,

AFAIK, Mesos has not been tested on SUSE. That said, we would love to
support it. Also, I think Mesos should be able to run on it with some minor
modifications, if any. If you can give it (latest
release<http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/mesos/mesos-0.11.0-incubating/>)
a try on SLES and let us know if you run into any issues, that would be
great!