mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos website refresh process, thoughts, and draft website
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 23:31:13 GMT
Looks great, my main comment would be that the color scheme doesn't _quite_
match the logo color scheme.

s/chron/cron on the homepage

It would be nice to keep the research and FAQ around, I'd be fine with it
being part of the documentation.

We should do a poll on the mailing list, and possibly through some other
means to try to gather all of the less prominent users. It's good
information to have regardless.