mesos-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.10.0-incubating (RC4)
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 03:03:59 GMT
Hi Andy,

Thanks great job doing that. Appreciate it!

Looking at the website and thinking about the project, and where it's
headed
at Apache (read: "Graduation" :) ), I just realized that our site doesn't
include,
e.g., a list of team members, pointers to relevant Foundation websites,
and etc.
I realized that our Logo doesn't have the ApacheĀ in it, etc.

These are documented here:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html

We need to make the Mesos site adhere to those guidelines before
graduation. I'll bring
this up in a separate thread.

All that to say, thanks for stepping up and updating the website!

Cheers,
Chris