mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Hindman <b...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: MESOS-347 cgroups test failure (was: introduction: Adam Monsen)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:12:40 GMT
It looks like we've reproduced locally. You can confirm by doing your
cleanup, then running (repeatedly) with
--gtest_filter='CgroupsNoHierarchyTest.*'. Now try running with
--gtest_filter='Cgroups*BalloonFramework'. Try
with --gtest_filter='CgroupsNoHierarchyTest.*' again, and if it fails we
have a winner!