mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Hindman <b...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.9.0-incubating (RC3)
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 01:47:48 GMT
The vote here has passed with 3 +1's from the PPCM.

Matei Zaharia
Andy Konwinski
Benjamin Hindman

I'm going to move the vote over to general@incubator.apache.org now. Note
that I've actually changed the release candidate from 4 to 5 because I've
fixed a very minor issue with our pom file as well as updated LICENSE to
include more third_party licenses (see
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1310658).