mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Konwinski <an...@berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: How hard would it be to upgrade the default protobuf version that Mesos depends on?
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 02:03:58 GMT
I would prefer to hold off and try to get a *much* smaller 2nd release out
the door within a month or two after this one.

Having a list of features to go into that one (including this feature) is a
good thing. I'd go so far as to suggest we start the JIRA for the second
release now, and even pick a target release date for it (end of May?)

Andy