mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <ma...@berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: would help to make the Mesos configuration, build, and source code management strategy a bit more standard
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2012 19:24:14 GMT
The Apache Git mirror (https://github.com/apache/mesos) should work fine if you want to use
distributed version control -- I know a lot of Apache developers who use these mirrors. We
just want to avoid confusion for new users because we used to host the code on GitHub before
moving to Apache. The easiest way to do that is to tell people "check it out from SVN", so
there's no risk of it being the wrong version.

Matei