maven-wagon-users mailing list archives

From Clovis.SERAGIO...@raibau.at
Subject Re: Re: Is there a workaround for WAGON-221?
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:37:44 GMT
I cannot use maven 2.1.0. I won't list all the JIRA links that are
responsible for this decision, the fact is, I just cannot use maven 2.1.0.
That is why I asked if there is a workaround for WAGON-221.

I also know that I cannot update the wagon version to 1.0-beta-5 in my pom
(or even 1.0-beta-4) because it requires maven 2.1.0.

-- clovis

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und geschuetzte Informationen enthalten. Wenn diese E-Mail
nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie, uns unverzueglich zu informieren und sie zu loeschen.

This e-mail message may contain information, which is confidential and protected. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, we ask you to inform us immediately and delete
the message afterwards.