maven-wagon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Wagon SSH or SSH external with HOST BASED authenticaton?
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:57:55 GMT
At the surface it seems a permission issue with id_rsa, does you're  
command line usage point to the same identity file as you've  
configured in the settings for that server?

What version of Maven is this? Maven 2.1.0 should be better at logging  
the command in debug mode, for example.

- Brett

On 15/04/2009, at 9:36 PM, CharlieCollins wrote:

>
> Yes, scpexe also had problems.  From my original note:
>
> "SCPEXE failure:
> [DEBUG] Configuring mojo
> 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.3:deploy' -->
> [DEBUG]   (f) artifact = com.axiomainc:axioma-model:jar:0.5-SNAPSHOT
> [DEBUG]   (f) attachedArtifacts = []
> [DEBUG]   (f) deploymentRepository = [axioma-maven2snap] ->
> scpexe://helios/intranet/maven2/reposnap
> [DEBUG]   (s) localRepository = [local] ->
> file:///home/cruise/.m2/repository
> [DEBUG]   (f) packaging = jar
> [DEBUG]   (f) pomFile =
> /opt/hudson_home/jobs/Panacea-AxiomaModel-trunk/workspace/trunk/ 
> pom.xml
> [DEBUG]   (f) updateReleaseInfo = false
> [DEBUG] -- end configuration --
> [INFO] [deploy:deploy]
> altDeploymentRepository = null
> [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from axioma-maven2snap
> Uploading:
> scpexe://helios/intranet/maven2/reposnap/com/axiomainc/axioma-model/ 
> 0.5-SNAPSHOT/axioma-model-0.5-20090401.144722-2.jar
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Error deploying artifact: Exit code: 1 - Warning: Identity file
> /home/cruise/.ssh/id_rsa not accessible: No such file or directory.
> scp:
> /intranet/maven2/reposnap/com/axiomainc/axioma-model/0.5-SNAPSHOT/ 
> axioma-model-0.5-20090401.144722-2.jar:
> Permission denied "
>
> If I could tell what command exactly it was trying to perform I  
> might be
> able to troubleshoot it further, but I haven't yet gotten to the  
> point of
> downloading the code and poking around myself.
> Scp and SSH from the command line, outside of Maven (as the same  
> user), work
> fine.
>
>
>
> brettporter wrote:
>>
>> however ssh-external should support anything the command line does,  
>> so
>> switching scp:// to scpexe:// should work. Based on your subject it
>> seems like you might have tried that - did it have problems?
>>
>> On 15/04/2009, at 4:41 AM, CharlieCollins wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks for the info, will do.
>>>
>>>
>>> Dan Tran wrote:
>>>>
>>>> ah, wagon-ssh does not support your host base authentication.   
>>>> File a
>>>> JIRA and may be come up with a patch.
>>>>
>>>> -D
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:55 AM, CharlieCollins
>>>> <charlie.collins@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> I don't think that's correct at all. I AM the "cruise" user (yes,
>>>>> when
>>>>> running Maven I am also running as the cruise user). Also, as
>>>>> stated,
>>>>> there
>>>>> is a /home/cruise/.ssh directory.  It doesn't contain an "id_rsa"
>>>>> file,
>>>>> no,
>>>>> but it doesn't need to for host based auth. I can run "ssh helios"
>>>>> (helios
>>>>> being the remote machine I need to get into) OUTSIDE OF MAVEN just
>>>>> fine
>>>>> as
>>>>> the cruise user (as also previously stated).
>>>>>
>>>>> Once again, is host based authentication SUPPOSED to work,
>>>>> regardless of
>>>>> my
>>>>> setup?
>>>>>
>>>>> Maybe I need to set some configuration options, but the lack of
>>>>> documentation for what those might be hinders that a bit (at  
>>>>> least I
>>>>> can't
>>>>> find docs - pointers appreciated).
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Dan Tran wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> scp thinks you are 'cruise' user which you dont have access it's
>>>>>> home/.ssh directory
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -D
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:43 AM, CharlieCollins
>>>>>> <charlie.collins@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I have tried with 2.0.9 and 2.1.0, neither seems to work.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I can't find any examples or docs about host based auth either.
>>>>>>> Is host
>>>>>>> based auth supposed to work/supported?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Dan Tran wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> maven-2.1.0 has the latest wagon, see if it works for you.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> -D
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Charlie Collins
>>>>>>>> <charlie.collins@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> I am not able to transfer files over SCP from a user/machine
>>>>>>>>> setup
>>>>>>>>> that is using host based authentication (note I am not
talking
>>>>>>>>> about
>>>>>>>>> the host authentication can't be verified yes/no known_hosts
>>>>>>>>> issue,
>>>>>>>>> that's different - I am using host based authentication
>>>>>>>>> itself, not
>>>>>>>>> password, not certificate).
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Is host based auth supposed to work?  Looks like Jsch
supports
>>>>>>>>> it
>>>>>>>>> from
>>>>>>>>> the examples, but do any of the Wagon providers support
it?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> From the client machine where Maven is running, to the
server
>>>>>>>>> where I
>>>>>>>>> want to transfer files, using the same user account Maven
is
>>>>>>>>> running
>>>>>>>>> as, works fine (outside of Maven):
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> cruise@reddog:/home/ccollins$ whoami
>>>>>>>>> cruise
>>>>>>>>> cruise@reddog:/home/ccollins$ ssh helios
>>>>>>>>> Last login: Wed Apr  1 10:10:02 2009 from reddog.axiomainc.com
>>>>>>>>> cruise@helios:~$
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Inside of Maven, using the Deploy Plugin (which depends
on
>>>>>>>>> Wagon), I
>>>>>>>>> get failures using either "scp" or "scpexe" in my
>>>>>>>>> distributionManagement section (which as I understand
it
>>>>>>>>> switches
>>>>>>>>> between ssh and ssh external Wagon providers).
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> POM has distributionManagement set, I have tried with
an  
>>>>>>>>> without
>>>>>>>>> settings.xml server sections (beyond user/pass most of
the
>>>>>>>>> "configuration" elements for the providers appear
>>>>>>>>> undocumented, or at
>>>>>>>>> least I couldn't find it, so I am not sure if there is
a
>>>>>>>>> config that
>>>>>>>>> might help).
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> POM snippet (changed back and forth from scp to scpexe
for
>>>>>>>>> various
>>>>>>>>> attempts):
>>>>>>>>> <distributionManagement>
>>>>>>>>>       <repository>
>>>>>>>>>           <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
>>>>>>>>>           <id>axioma-maven2</id>
>>>>>>>>>           <name>Axioma Maven 2 Repository</name>
>>>>>>>>>           <url>scp://helios/intranet/maven2/repo</url>
>>>>>>>>>       </repository>
>>>>>>>>>       <snapshotRepository>
>>>>>>>>>           <uniqueVersion>true</uniqueVersion>
>>>>>>>>>           <id>axioma-maven2snap</id>
>>>>>>>>>           <name>Axioma Maven 2 Snapshot Repository</name>
>>>>>>>>>           <url>scp://helios/intranet/maven2/reposnap</url>
>>>>>>>>>       </snapshotRepository>
>>>>>>>>>   </distributionManagement>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> SCP failure:
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG] Configuring mojo
>>>>>>>>> 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.3:deploy'
-->
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) artifact = com.axiomainc:axioma-model:jar:0.5-
>>>>>>>>> SNAPSHOT
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) attachedArtifacts = []
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) deploymentRepository = [axioma-maven2snap]
->
>>>>>>>>> scp://helios/intranet/maven2/reposnap
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (s) localRepository = [local] ->
>>>>>>>>> file:///home/cruise/.m2/repository
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) packaging = jar
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) pomFile =
>>>>>>>>> /opt/hudson_home/jobs/Panacea-AxiomaModel-trunk/workspace/
>>>>>>>>> trunk/pom.xml
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) updateReleaseInfo = false
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG] -- end configuration --
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [deploy:deploy]
>>>>>>>>> altDeploymentRepository = null
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from axioma-maven2snap
>>>>>>>>> The authenticity of host 'helios' can't be established.
>>>>>>>>> RSA key fingerprint is
>>>>>>>>> 60:af:21:b2:c7:47:b2:92:60:56:2b:27:45:a3:e8:1d.
>>>>>>>>> Are you sure you want to continue connecting? (yes/no):
yes
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> (And NOTE, the user account DOES have ~/.ssh/known_hosts,
 
>>>>>>>>> but it
>>>>>>>>> shouldn't even be trying to use that, ~/.ssh/config also
>>>>>>>>> exists and
>>>>>>>>> lays out the host based authentication which works perfectly
>>>>>>>>> with no
>>>>>>>>> prompts outside of maven.)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> SCPEXE failure:
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG] Configuring mojo
>>>>>>>>> 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.3:deploy'
-->
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) artifact = com.axiomainc:axioma-model:jar:0.5-
>>>>>>>>> SNAPSHOT
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) attachedArtifacts = []
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) deploymentRepository = [axioma-maven2snap]
->
>>>>>>>>> scpexe://helios/intranet/maven2/reposnap
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (s) localRepository = [local] ->
>>>>>>>>> file:///home/cruise/.m2/repository
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) packaging = jar
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) pomFile =
>>>>>>>>> /opt/hudson_home/jobs/Panacea-AxiomaModel-trunk/workspace/
>>>>>>>>> trunk/pom.xml
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG]   (f) updateReleaseInfo = false
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG] -- end configuration --
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [deploy:deploy]
>>>>>>>>> altDeploymentRepository = null
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Retrieving previous build number from axioma-maven2snap
>>>>>>>>> Uploading:
>>>>>>>>> scpexe://helios/intranet/maven2/reposnap/com/axiomainc/axioma-
>>>>>>>>> model/0.5-SNAPSHOT/axioma-model-0.5-20090401.144722-2.jar
>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Error deploying artifact: Exit code: 1 - Warning:
>>>>>>>>> Identity
>>>>>>>>> file
>>>>>>>>> /home/cruise/.ssh/id_rsa not accessible: No such file
or
>>>>>>>>> directory.
>>>>>>>>> scp:
>>>>>>>>> /intranet/maven2/reposnap/com/axiomainc/axioma-model/0.5-
>>>>>>>>> SNAPSHOT/axioma-model-0.5-20090401.144722-2.jar:
>>>>>>>>> Permission denied
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> [DEBUG] Trace
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
Error
>>>>>>>>> deploying artifact: Exit code: 1 - Warning: Identity
file
>>>>>>>>> /home/cruise/.ssh/id_rsa not accessible: No such file
or
>>>>>>>>> directory.
>>>>>>>>> scp:
>>>>>>>>> /intranet/maven2/reposnap/com/axiomainc/axioma-model/0.5-
>>>>>>>>> SNAPSHOT/axioma-model-0.5-20090401.144722-2.jar:
>>>>>>>>> Permission denied
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .lifecycle
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor
>>>>>>>>> .executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .lifecycle
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor
>>>>>>>>> .executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .lifecycle
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor
>>>>>>>>> .executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .lifecycle
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor
>>>>>>>>> .executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:

>>>>>>>>> 330)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .lifecycle
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor
>>>>>>>>> .executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .lifecycle
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor
>>>>>>>>> .execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>>>>>>>>>       at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>>>>>>>>>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> sun
>>>>>>>>> .reflect
>>>>>>>>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl 
>>>>>>>>> .invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
>>>>>>>>> 39)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> sun
>>>>>>>>> .reflect
>>>>>>>>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
>>>>>>>>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org 
>>>>>>>>> .codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:
>>>>>>>>> 315)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:
>>>>>>>>> 430)
>>>>>>>>>       at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:
>>>>>>>>> 375)
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException:
 
>>>>>>>>> Error
>>>>>>>>> deploying artifact: Exit code: 1 - Warning: Identity
file
>>>>>>>>> /home/cruise/.ssh/id_rsa not accessible: No such file
or
>>>>>>>>> directory.
>>>>>>>>> scp:
>>>>>>>>> /intranet/maven2/reposnap/com/axiomainc/axioma-model/0.5-
>>>>>>>>> SNAPSHOT/axioma-model-0.5-20090401.144722-2.jar:
>>>>>>>>> Permission denied
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache 
>>>>>>>>> .maven.plugin.deploy.DeployMojo.execute(DeployMojo.java:
>>>>>>>>> 174)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .plugin
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:

>>>>>>>>> 451)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .lifecycle
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultLifecycleExecutor
>>>>>>>>> .executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
>>>>>>>>>       ... 16 more
>>>>>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>>>>>> org 
>>>>>>>>> .apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException:
>>>>>>>>> Error deploying artifact: Exit code: 1 - Warning: Identity
 
>>>>>>>>> file
>>>>>>>>> /home/cruise/.ssh/id_rsa not accessible: No such file
or
>>>>>>>>> directory.
>>>>>>>>> scp:
>>>>>>>>> /intranet/maven2/reposnap/com/axiomainc/axioma-model/0.5-
>>>>>>>>> SNAPSHOT/axioma-model-0.5-20090401.144722-2.jar:
>>>>>>>>> Permission denied
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .artifact
>>>>>>>>> .deployer
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:

>>>>>>>>> 94)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache 
>>>>>>>>> .maven.plugin.deploy.DeployMojo.execute(DeployMojo.java:
>>>>>>>>> 162)
>>>>>>>>>       ... 18 more
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.TransferFailedException:
>>>>>>>>> Exit code:
>>>>>>>>> 1 - Warning: Identity file /home/cruise/.ssh/id_rsa not
>>>>>>>>> accessible:
>>>>>>>>> No
>>>>>>>>> such file or directory.
>>>>>>>>> scp:
>>>>>>>>> /intranet/maven2/reposnap/com/axiomainc/axioma-model/0.5-
>>>>>>>>> SNAPSHOT/axioma-model-0.5-20090401.144722-2.jar:
>>>>>>>>> Permission denied
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .wagon
>>>>>>>>> .providers
>>>>>>>>> .ssh
>>>>>>>>> .external
>>>>>>>>> .ScpExternalWagon.executeScpCommand(ScpExternalWagon.java:236)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .wagon
>>>>>>>>> .providers
>>>>>>>>> .ssh.external.ScpExternalWagon.put(ScpExternalWagon.java:295)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .artifact
>>>>>>>>> .manager
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultWagonManager.putRemoteFile(DefaultWagonManager.java:

>>>>>>>>> 244)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .artifact
>>>>>>>>> .manager
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultWagonManager.putArtifact(DefaultWagonManager.java:160)
>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>> org
>>>>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>>>>> .maven
>>>>>>>>> .artifact
>>>>>>>>> .deployer
>>>>>>>>> .DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:

>>>>>>>>> 80)
>>>>>>>>>       ... 19 more
>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 26 seconds
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Apr 01 10:47:28 EDT 2009
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 22M/81M
>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Any ideas, help, etc.  I have fought with this for half
a day
>>>>>>>>> now and
>>>>>>>>> can't come up with anything.  I can get other means of
auth to
>>>>>>>>> work
>>>>>>>>> (after jumping through some hoops and getting much deeper
into
>>>>>>>>> this
>>>>>>>>> than I ever wanted to be), password, cert, but they aren't
>>>>>>>>> supported
>>>>>>>>> where I work so those won't be allowed.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users-help@maven.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users- 
>>>>>>>> unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users-
>>>>>>>> help@maven.apache.org
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/Using-Wagon-SSH-or-SSH-external-with-HOST-BASED-authenticaton--tp22829131p23043194.html
>>>>>>> Sent from the Wagon - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users-help@maven.apache.org
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users- 
>>>>>> help@maven.apache.org
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>> http://www.nabble.com/Using-Wagon-SSH-or-SSH-external-with-HOST-BASED-authenticaton--tp22829131p23044542.html
>>>>> Sent from the Wagon - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users-help@maven.apache.org
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users-help@maven.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Using-Wagon-SSH-or-SSH-external-with-HOST-BASED-authenticaton--tp22829131p23045511.html
>>> Sent from the Wagon - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users-help@maven.apache.org
>>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users-help@maven.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> -- 
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Using-Wagon-SSH-or-SSH-external-with-HOST-BASED-authenticaton--tp22829131p23057239.html
> Sent from the Wagon - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users-help@maven.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: wagon-users-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: wagon-users-help@maven.apache.org


Mime
View raw message