maven-wagon-users mailing list archives

From Tim Riley <riley.timo...@gmail.com>
Subject SSH External -o BatchMode yes
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 01:30:59 GMT
 I have run into a situation with the wagon-ssh-external version 1.0-beta-5
and maven 2.1.0. Before I attempt to fix the problem myself I wanted to ask
here if there is another solution.

I'm currently using Reflection Secure IT, which requires all SSH -o options
be placed in quotations unfortunately I cannot deviate from this technology.
The problem is that ScpExternalWagon.java places the BatchMode option as an
argument without quotes resulting in a failing SSH command. The way I see it
I can branch the code and attempt to add another wagon provider, but I have
yet to find decent documentation as how this is done (If you know of any
please forward it my way). My other option and my prefered option is to
submit a patch that gets rolled into the nightly build of the wagon
provider.

Line 251 of ScpExternalWagon.java
   cl.createArgument().setValue( "BatchMode yes" );

Results in...
ssh -o BatchMode yes [REST OF COMMAND]

What I need is...
ssh -o "BatchMode yes" [REST OF COMMAND]

Any help would be much appreciated as this is a time critical issue for me
and the success of maven at my organization.

Sincerely,
Tim