maven-wagon-users mailing list archives

From "arnold@reuser.info" <arn...@reuser.info>
Subject ScmWagon removeCheckoutDirectory throws NPE
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:12:53 GMT

Can someone help me out on this? I am trying to deploy my artifacts to a
remote repository
but this fails because removeCheckoutDirectory of ScmWagon throws an NPE.

[INFO] [deploy:deploy]
altDeploymentRepository = null
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] null
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.codehaus.plexus.util.FileUtils.deleteDirectory(FileUtils.java:1219)
	at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.scm.ScmWagon.removeCheckoutDirectory(ScmWagon.java:180)
	at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.scm.ScmWagon.closeConnection(ScmWagon.java:526)
	at org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.disconnect(AbstractWagon.java:153)
	at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.disconnectWagon(DefaultWagonManager.java:703)
	at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.putRemoteFile(DefaultWagonManager.java:291)
	at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.putArtifact(DefaultWagonManager.java:160)

The code states of removeCheckoutDirectory states :

private void removeCheckoutDirectory()
	throws ConnectionException
{
	try
	{
		FileUtils.deleteDirectory( checkoutDirectory );
	}
	catch ( IOException e )
	{
		throw new ConnectionException( "Unable to cleanup checkout directory", e
);
	}
}

Therefore I assume checkoutDirectory is null.
What can I do to resolve this issue?
Thnx!