maven-wagon-users mailing list archives

From "Mykel Alvis" <my...@weirdness.com>
Subject Issue with lightweight http plugin (1.0-alpha-6 and 1.0-beta-1)
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:06:55 GMT
On a windows machine, authenticated on an NT domain, the proxy username and
password appear to be sufficient for getting the lightweight http wagon to
download artifacts.

On a linux machine, which is connected to the domain's network but not
authenticated on the domain, the same settings do not work.

To further compound the confusion of the situation,
setting http_proxy with the specified username and password using

   export http_proxy=http://USERNAME:PASSWORD@PROXYIP:PROXYPORT

allows me to use wget on an artifact's URL and retrieve it from the command
line.

There appears to be no additional logging available.

Should I file a JIRA issue with regard to this or is there some further
research I can do?

--
I'm just an unfrozen caveman software developer.  I don't understand your
strange, "modern" ways.