maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: webdav wagon changes
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 16:17:35 GMT
I agree a single provider is less confusing. What if jackrabbit is the trunk and we make slide
a branch? If the api hasn't changed, then it should be ok.

-----Original Message-----
From: nbeyer@gmail.com [mailto:nbeyer@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Nathan Beyer
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:26 AM
To: wagon-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: webdav wagon changes

I'd prefer a single 'webdav' provider. If there are concerns of passivity or
correctness, then I'd suggest a call out for help testing it, which could
identify any possible regressions. The slide-impl is pretty bad and I'd be
willing to live and work through any bumps for a long-term win.

If there's a SNAPSHOT or a way of building one and some quick instructions
on how to replace the slide impl in 2.0.9, I'd certainly be able to start
some larger-scale integration testing.

-Nathan