maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From delbd <david.delb...@oma.be>
Subject registering Wagon with 1.0-beta2
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:03:13 GMT
Hello,

I have trouble getting my custom wagon protocol to be registered to
wagon provider. I am using 1.0-beta-2 api because that's the one
embedded in maven 2, and i aim to get it used by a maven project.

I created a class that extends AbstractWagon, and i create
src/main/ressources/META-INF/plexus/components.xml that has the
following content

<component-set>
  <components>
    <component>
      <role>org.apache.maven.wagon.Wagon</role>
      <role-hint>sf</role-hint>

<implementation>org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.SfWagon</implementation>
      <instantiation-strategy>per-lookup</instantiation-strategy>
    </component>
  </components>
</component-set>

I also added a static block in class with a "System.out.println" and a
"Thread.dumpStack()" to get hint on classloading

My static block proves that plexus is loading my class during
exploration, so i suppose it takes properly into account my components.xml
However, when it comes tu using the wagon, i get this:

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
net.sf:sfDeployementTest:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from
repository: testSf due to an error: Unsupported Protocol: 'sf': Cannot
find wagon which supports the requested protocol: sf
[INFO] Repository 'testSf' will be blacklisted

I know that rc-1-SNAPSHOT does all that registering automaticaly, but i
need to work with 1.0-beta-2 provider api

Running mvn deploy with -X argument give no usefull information either :/

Help welcomed, this block my tests :)