maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From delbd <david.delb...@oma.be>
Subject Adding a Wagon to the Wagon project
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:17:15 GMT
Hello dear wagon developpers,

I am facing a situation where i need to deploy my maven2 project to a
sourceforge repository. To automate this, i planned to convert the
maven1 sourceforge deploy plugin to a wagon provider, so i could use a
sf:.... url scheme for the deploy location. Now, i have a few questions
for team

1) (most important), how do i tell Wagon to associate my class
(x.y.SourceforgeWagon) to a sf: prefix? It seems the trick is a
component.xml file in jar, but i don't find how it got generated during
build process

2) Is there any doc on how to build your own Wagon implementation?

3) is a mvn:install + add that artifact to another project enough to be
able to test plugin with my own project?

4) Supposing i make that plugin and it works properly, what are the
rules i must follow if i want to propose it to community?

Regards,
David Delbecq