maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Thompson <thomp...@credentica.com>
Subject How to set wagon-ssh-external's repository permissions?
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:16:34 GMT
In the source for ScpExternalWagon.java [1], I see that it has the
capability to change the group and mode after putting files/directories,
but I don't see how I set this stuff in my pom.xml or settings.xml.
Where do I specify repository permissions group and filemode?  Is this
documented somewhere?

Thanks.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/wagon/tags/wagon-1.0-beta-2/wagon-providers/wagon-ssh-external/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/wagon/providers/ssh/external/ScpExternalWagon.java?revision=486344&view=markup
--
         -Greg