maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From "John Casey" <casey.joh...@gmail.com>
Subject Plans for Wagon-1.0 final release?
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:23:41 GMT
Hi,

I just committed some changes to trunk that should restore backward
compatibility for using older wagons (at least in the vast majority of
cases). It may still break if there is an older version of a wagon out there
that doesn't extend from AbstractWagon (since the Wagon interface picked up
like 5 new methods lately).

Can we start talking about a Wagon 1.0-final release? What do we need to get
this done? It looks like the current roadmap only shows 3 outstanding issues
for the next release. Does anyone have plans for finishing those, and are
they enough to serve as a basis for a final release?

I'm just trying to figure out what plans there are for this, since I'd like
to move toward a 2.1-alpha-1 release of maven, and this is going to be a
prereq.

Thanks,

John