maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r485724 - in /maven/wagon/trunk/wagon-providers/wagon-http-shared: pom.xml src/main/java/org/apache/maven/wagon/shared/http/HtmlFileListParser.java src/main/java/org/apache/maven/wagon/shared/http/NullOutputStream.java
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:25:43 GMT
It's not just size that matters...

Anything used from wagon-http-lightweight will currently be
distributed in the core. That means that plugins will be forced to
use the version you distribute. I could see this as a problem for jtidy.

Is there anyway you can do this with just JDK 1.4 methods without
considerable duplication of that code?

- Brett