maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: releasing a wagon-ssh-external snapshot
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 21:08:29 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:
> Snapshot is a snapshot. We should always have the latest out there.

We should, yes. Just double checking as I don't know if there's been an
upgrade in the jsch library that might be causing a problems.

> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> A fellow in IRC is asking if we can deploy the external-ssh provider and
>> was just wondering if there's any reason why we might not want to deploy
>> a snapshot. I know the scp/ssh is being generally flaky lately and
>> didn't want to make things worse.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

A man enjoys hsi work when he understands the whole and when he
is responsible for the quality of the whole

  -- Christopher Alexander, A Pattern Language