maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject releasing a wagon-ssh-external snapshot
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 19:05:04 GMT
Hi,

A fellow in IRC is asking if we can deploy the external-ssh provider and
was just wondering if there's any reason why we might not want to deploy
a snapshot. I know the scp/ssh is being generally flaky lately and
didn't want to make things worse.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

you are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

   -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance