maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject working on 0.9 release
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:16:37 GMT
Howdy,

Trygve just recently finished getting the embedded ftp server working in
plexus which is one of the final things I wanted working before trying
to do a public release of Wagon.

Trygve is just finising up some final touches and then I will integrate
it into the tests unless someone else wants to do it. But to get a small
release out I just wanted to:

- get the embedded ftp server integrated for ftp wagon test
- add some docs on embedded usage
- add some docs on plexus usage
- show how to use the base wagon test case for those creating new wagons
- generate the site
- create ant tasks using the embedded mode and show how to use it

I think this would be enough for the 0.9 release and from there the API
can be expanded as required and I do agree that it does. I just wanted
the basics and all tests present for the various wagons so that while
the API changes we will be safe.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl