maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: import
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:50:15 GMT
> Is there a property we can look for on windows for the
> directory where keys can be found? Or is there a standard
> place for keys? Or a bunch of places? We can add any number
> of searches to try and make it convenient for users.

It's really going to depend on the SSH client used. Any user worth their
salt uses either cygwin's ssh (in which case keys are in ~/.ssh or an
agent), or putty's suite of stuff with pageant. The keys for putty are in a
different format to openssh though so they might not be useful.

Is an external ssh client an option in wagon? I find it easier and more
consistent to configure (although many wouldn't :)

- Brett