maven-wagon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@maven.org>
Subject Re: mavenblogs.com
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:12:11 GMT
On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 13:06, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just registered mavenblogs.com so a little blog about your Maven work
> couldn't hurt to get you more of a public face and it would definitely
> be a good place to promote Wagon. I think it will help you get some help
> from other folks and we can flush the Apache repository project down the
> toilet.

And this particular little situation I will blog about today as now I am
highly annoyed as what was slated to be a physical repository effort is
now growing to be an exact duplicate of Wagon is with support for
repositories and artifact movement. I have never argued with
competition, I just find the the actions a little duplicitous and the
use of Apache resources to prop up a project that would other get no use
seems wrong to me.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl