maven-users mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven Dependencies Pop Quiz - Results
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2020 07:21:15 GMT
Hi!

As promised I've collected all responses and blogged about the results at
the following URL

http://andresalmiray.com/maven-dependencies-pop-quiz-results/

Please feel free to share with your colleagues and friends. Questions and
answers are available at

<goog_1610181886>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e9I2RUo6drAvHeLhSyyuZXizcdIhEDSwulV1BVTnY-I

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NMoWGVwjnZy0lfH82b5O-KvAgYbAbvTG6Q7_XIuoQEo/

I'll encourage you to subscribe to my newsletter if you'd like to be
notified when new quizzes become available, and/or other interesting stuff
appears on my site, you'll find the subscribe form right at my blog.

Keep on coding!

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast