maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lakshmikanth Manubolu(UST,IN)" <Lakshmikanth.Manub...@ust-global.com.INVALID>
Subject Maven Eclipse error
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2019 08:27:44 GMT
Hi Team,

I'm trying to create a maven java project and while configuring the pom.xml file I could able
to see the below errors:
Please try to help me to resolve the issues.

Error1:
Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:2.6 from https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
was cached in the local repository, resolution will not
 be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced. Original
error: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-
plugin:pom:2.6 from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): connect timed out

Error2:
Multiple annotations found at this line:
                - Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:testCompile
(execution: default-testCompile, phase: test-
                compile)
                - Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
(execution: default-compile, phase: compile)
                - CoreException: Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1
or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to
                 read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:jar:3.1:
ArtifactResolutionException: Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-
                plugin:pom:3.1 from https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the
local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central
has elapsed
                 or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:pom:3.1
from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/
                maven2): connect timed out

Attached is the pom.xml file.

Thanks,