maven-users mailing list archives

From "Vollnhofer, Bernhard" <bernhard.vollnho...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject Print gpg commands executed by the Maven GPG Plugin
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 12:23:29 GMT
Hi.

Is it somehow possible to print the underlying commands executed by the Maven GPG Plugin?
When running my build with -X I only get information about the plugin configurations, but
not the actual gpg commands that are executed.

Greetings
Bernhard
BearingPoint Technology GmbH
Sitz: Premstätten bei Graz
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 44354b

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.