maven-users mailing list archives

From Mirko Friedenhagen <mfriedenha...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Finding out what the versions plugin did
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 06:57:28 GMT
Hello,

we do something similar:

GIT_MESSAGE=/tmp/git-message.txt
mvn -B -V -e -l /tmp/maven-logfile versions:use-latest-releases versions:update-properties
cat << EOF > ${GIT_MESSAGE}
mvn -B -V -e -l /tmp/maven-logfile versions:use-latest-releases versions:update-properties

https://git.example.com/tpq/divpom/builds/${CI_JOB_ID} <https://git.example.com/tpq/divpom/builds/$%7BCI_JOB_ID%7D>

EOF
grep '\[INFO\] Updated ' /tmp/maven-logfile >> ${GIT_MESSAGE} && mvn -B -V -e
verify || echo "No updates detected“

Regards
Mirko