maven-users mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: There seems to be a mistake in the documentation - MAVEN SUREFIRE PLUGIN
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 12:49:33 GMT
btw, you did not attach the image.

You mean this?
(You can open a Jira ticket and fix in PR on
github.com/apache/maven-surefire)

The Surefire Report Plugin only has one goal (the other is a workaround):

   - surefire-report:failsafe-report-only
   <https://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-report-plugin/failsafe-report-only-mojo.html>
   This goal does not run the tests, it only builds the IT reports. See
   SUREFIRE-257 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-257>
   - surefire-report:report
   <https://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-report-plugin/report-mojo.html>
   Generates the test results report into HTML format.
   - surefire-report:report-only
   <https://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-report-plugin/report-only-mojo.html>
   This goal does not run the tests, it only builds the reports. It is
   provided as a work around for SUREFIRE-2
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-257>