maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Same snapshot number for entired build? possible
Date Thu, 02 May 2019 05:49:17 GMT
Hi

We have a large build with a few artifacts are consumed by QA (2 vmware
OVAs).  However, each artifact  has its own maven module and therefore has
its own snapshot number

is it possible to fix up deploy-maven-plugin to allow the user configuring
the snapshot number (yes timestamp should be different) so our QA can
correlate/relate the snapshots under test?

Basically, we can auto-detect the current top-level parent snapshot number
at maven repo, and then increment by one and use the same number for the
entire build

Advice is greatly appreciated

-D