maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Same snapshot number for entired build? possible
Date Sun, 05 May 2019 04:07:52 GMT
I am just looking for the technical possibility to allow this scenario

    artifact1-timestamp-buildNum.xxx
    artifact2-timestamp-buidNum.xxx

for Maven snapshot build where maven deploy-plugin generates the
timestamp-buildNum parts and they are no guarantee to be the same

I just need the buildNum part to be the same and the ability to specify at
maven-deploy-plugin

Thanks

-D