maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire Maven Artifact Resolution API (Maven2)
Date Mon, 13 May 2019 16:52:35 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1: Karl Heinz Marbaise, Anders Hammar, Hervé BOUTEMY, Tamás Cservenák, Gabriel Belingueres,
Manfred Moser, Bernd Prager, Enrico Olivelli, Guang Chao, Tibor Digana, Sylwester Lachiewicz,
Robert Scholte

PMC quorum: reached

I will continue with the steps required to retire this library.