maven-users mailing list archives

From Jason Young <jason.yo...@procentive.com>
Subject Re: Failsafe: Killing self fork JVM. PING timeout elapsed.
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:57:57 GMT
I upgraded failsafe and surefire to 3.0.0-M3 as advised; we encountered the
same exception. (Still using -Xmx5g, will switch to OpenJ9 soon in case
that helps.)

BTW I also asked on StackOverflow previously, for anyone interested:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54755846/killing-self-fork-jvm-ping-timeout-elapsed