maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Raynsford <org.apache.maven.u...@io7m.com.INVALID>
Subject Jar plugin: Per-entry compression settings?
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 13:01:15 GMT
Hello.

I have a jar file that contains a lot of resources and class files that
compress well, and also a few resources that not only don't compress
well but that I'd actually like to be able to mmap() by parsing the jar
and mapping those sections of the file into memory.

Being able to mmap(), however, is pretty much dependent on those
particular resources not being compressed.

It seems as though the jar plugin only allows me to turn compression on
or off for the entire archive. Is there any way I can specify that I
want everything compressed except for a few specific entries?

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com