maven-users mailing list archives

From Karen Goh <karenwo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Need advice to put my bootstrap template in Maven archetype web app
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2018 08:37:31 GMT
Hi,

I have been struggling for 2 days where to put my bootstrap template that comes with pre-build
template which includes css, fonts etc. inside my maven web project without success.

The problem - jsp is not rendering the bootstrap layout.  It was rendering ok before I changed
the project structure which meets the Maven project standard structure.

This is a 3rd party bootstrap template.

After reading up the maven project structure, I have tried to put it under src/main/resources,
tried under src, tried moving around all parts of the directory but to no avail....

I also used the below structure to move my WebContent which included this template but it
is still not working

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15529184/where-to-place-twitter-bootstrap-files-in-a-maven-project

Here's my pom.xml :

https://ibb.co/fesnGV

https://ibb.co/m7GQ3A

Here's where my bootstrap ended now (still not working) - where I put the jsp files and WebContent
separately.

https://ibb.co/fKArbV

Please tell me where should I put the bootstrap template.

Thank you & regards,
Karen