maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: New release of the maven-enforcer-plugin?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 08:45:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently occupied with Maven Core Release / Install / Deploy
plugin...but the next on my TODO list is Maven Enforcer plugin...

I would say about 2-3 Weeks time frame...?

would that help?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 27/09/18 10:36, Böhme, Christoph wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are there any plans of building another milestone release of the maven-enforcer-plugin
in the near future?
> I am asking because I'd like to use the recently added feature to specify rules on the
command line in our CI-pipeline. I'd rather avoid having to create a custom in-house release
of the enforcer-plugin just to have a stable version.