maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Broyer <t.bro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not resolve dependencies error
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2018 08:47:46 GMT
On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 8:36 AM Guido van Brakel <
guido.vanbrakel@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have an issue with Maven not finding a certain dependency, anyone able
> to help this Maven. Keep in mind that I’m quite newbie to Maven, and just
> try run a build
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project confidentialservices: Could not
> resolve dependencies for project
> com.digitaslbi.confidential:confidentialservices:war:0.1.0.12: Could not
> find artifact
> nl.confidential.web:confidentialweb-getdataapi-client:jar:1.2.14.0-SNAPSHOT
> -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
> goal on project confidentialservices: Could not resolve dependencies for
> project com.digitaslbi.confidential:confidentialservices:war:0.1.0.12:
> Could not find artifact
> nl.confidential.web:confidentialweb-getdataapi-client:jar:1.2.14.0-SNAPSHOT.

 […]

> [DEBUG] Repositories (dependencies): [central (
> https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, default, releases)]
> [DEBUG] Repositories (plugins)     : [central (
> https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2, default, releases)]

 You don't have any snapshot repository declared, which means the
dependency must be available locally (in your
C:\Users\davanbrg\.m2\repository), which implies that it must have been
previously built locally (using "mvn install" from its own project).