maven-users mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUREFIRE] Is net.jcip.annotations.NotThreadSafe detected in superclasses?
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 22:04:53 GMT
Forgot to say:

<junit5.version>5.2.0</junit5.version>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.junit.vintage</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit-vintage-engine</artifactId>
      <version>${junit5.version}</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.junit.jupiter</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit-jupiter-api</artifactId>
      <version>${junit5.version}</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.github.stephenc.jcip</groupId>
      <artifactId>jcip-annotations</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-1</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>

But my tests only use JUnit 4.