maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Confused about resolution of test-jar to WorkspaceRepository
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2018 12:43:15 GMT
fwik

 you can disable release/snapshot lookup for any repository from your settings.xml :
<!-- This will disable repository lookup that comesfrom transitive
dependencies
-->
        <!-- and that will make the build failed because of 403 HTTP error. -->
        <repository>
        <id>joinup-dss-thirdparty</id>
        <url>http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/site/sd-dss/maven2</url>
        <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
        </releases>
        <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
        </snapshots>
        </repository>
https://github.com/nowina-solutions/nexu/blob/master/pom.xml
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/13678937?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/nowina-solutions/nexu/blob/master/pom.xml>

nexu/pom.xml at master · nowina-solutions/nexu · GitHub<https://github.com/nowina-solutions/nexu/blob/master/pom.xml>
GitHub is where people build software. More than 28 million people use GitHub to discover,
fork, and contribute to over 85 million projects.
github.com

if you need finer grain control over repositories you may want to consider repo-manager:
nexus, cloudera, artifactory
M-