maven-users mailing list archives

From "Oliver B. Fischer" <o.b.fisc...@swe-blog.net>
Subject Re: Integration testing of command line tools?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 03:31:37 GMT
It depends on the criticality of your command line tools. One
interessting approach is the one by the SpringBoot guys. They run
commands in a Docker container and collect stdout to check the behaviour
of their System V start script.

=>
https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-boot/blob/9d0780c625036ff9cc60ec88c4e4dfabf5a889bc/spring-boot-project/spring-boot-tools/spring-boot-loader-tools/src/test/java/org/springframework/boot/loader/tools/DefaultLaunchScriptTests.java

Oliver