maven-users mailing list archives

From <pierre.vi...@postfinance.ch>
Subject Re: How to hide internal build details from deployed pom.xml ?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2018 09:53:32 GMT
Hello Laird
Thank you for your reply. This does not solve my problem, we have actually such a construct.
The parent and grand-parent poms must be published together with the library as they are referenced
by the artefact's pom, so for the user of the library the plugin configuration is not hidden.
Regards,
Pierre

On 2018/04/20 04:11:15, Laird Nelson <l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 9:24 PM <pi...@postfinance.ch> wrote:>
>
> > We have a maven project with many modules and a complex structure. The>
> > master pom inherited by all the modules is filled up with plugin>
> > configuration in pluginManagement. I'm looking for a way to hide these>
> > details from the pom.xml delivered with our artefacts>
> >>

> Bonjour,>
>
> This might be as simple as (a) having a grandparent pom.xml with your>
> corporate information etc., (b) having a parent pom.xml with your plugin>
> management, and (c) having a child/grandchild pom.xml for your project.>
>
> You can see an (arbitrary) example here:>
> https://github.com/microbean/microbean-helm/blob/v2.8.2.1.0.4/pom.xml#L9-L13<https://github.com/microbean/microbean-helm/blob/v2.8.2.1.0.4/pom.xml>.>
> This is the child/grandchild pom.xml.>
>
> Its parent pom.xml is here:>
> https://github.com/microbean/microbean-pluginmanagement-pom/blob/v5/pom.xml>
>
> Its grandparent pom.xml is here:>
> https://github.com/microbean/microbean-parent/blob/microbean-parent-pom-5/pom.xml>
>
> Best,>
> Laird>
> -->
> https://github.com/microbean>

Remarque concernant la sécurité:
Ce courriel provenant de PostFinance est signé. Vous trouverez d'autres informations à ce
sujet sous:
https://www.postfinance.ch/e-signature.
Ne divulguez jamais vos éléments de sécurité à des tiers.