maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Running tomcat maven plugin in a multi modules project
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2018 15:42:13 GMT

MG>this is a helpful link to implement "deploy your war to Tomcat via tomcat-maven-plugin"

https://www.mkyong.com/maven/how-to-deploy-maven-based-war-file-to-tomcat/

How to deploy Maven based war file to Tomcat - Mkyong<https://www.mkyong.com/maven/how-to-deploy-maven-based-war-file-to-tomcat/>
www.mkyong.com
In this tutorial, we will show you how to use Maven-Tomcat plugin to package and deploy a
WAR file to Tomcat, both in Tomcat 6 and 7. This example shows you how to ...

MG>this *assumes* uptodate artifact jars from <dependencies> are pre-installed to
repository(your local repository)