maven-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Lempert <OLEG.LEMP...@EMC.COM>
Subject Package failed
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 09:27:43 GMT
Hi
I running project with option / -Dmaven.test.skip=true /after clean all my
jars from repository.
I have dependency : project *Auth *depend on *persistence*

from auth pom.xml:

      <dependency>
            <groupId>${groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>persistence</artifactId>
            <version>${project.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>${groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>persistence</artifactId>
            <version>${project.version}</version>
            <type>test-jar</type>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
the package task failed  :
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project auth: Could not resolve
dependencies for project com.emc.cloud_dr:auth:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to
find com.emc.cloud_dr:persistence:jar:tests:1.0-SNAPSHOT in

but I suppose that /persistence-tests:jar /would not in use cause  *
<scope>test</scope>*
Please help me to understand why is it failed ?

--
Sent from: http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Maven-Users-f40176.html