maven-users mailing list archives: September 2017

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
mingleizhang Re:Re: What kind of dependency will package to a jar file by means of maven ? Thu, 31 Aug, 12:19
mingleizhang When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Fri, 01 Sep, 03:31
Richard Kirby Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Fri, 01 Sep, 06:37
John Patrick Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Fri, 01 Sep, 06:38
Olivier Lamy Maven classloader change / Maven integrator contacts? Fri, 01 Sep, 11:10
Robert Scholte [ANN] Apache Maven JDeps Plugin 3.1.0 Released Sat, 02 Sep, 12:49
Anthony Whitford New CI/CD Setup Questions Sun, 03 Sep, 16:14
Steinar Bang Is there a way to make a mojo run after "deploy" completion? Sun, 03 Sep, 16:21
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Is there a way to make a mojo run after "deploy" completion? Sun, 03 Sep, 16:47
Steinar Bang Re: Is there a way to make a mojo run after "deploy" completion? Sun, 03 Sep, 17:03
Charles Honton Re: Is there a way to make a mojo run after "deploy" completion? Sun, 03 Sep, 19:49
Sander Verhagen Where does shaded JAR get its POM? Mon, 04 Sep, 05:36
Thomas Broyer Re: Where does shaded JAR get its POM? Mon, 04 Sep, 09:09
Anders Hammar Re: Where does shaded JAR get its POM? Mon, 04 Sep, 09:23
Benson Margulies Re: Where does shaded JAR get its POM? Mon, 04 Sep, 19:50
Sander Verhagen RE: Where does shaded JAR get its POM? Mon, 04 Sep, 20:31
Robert Scholte [ANN] Apache Maven Compiler Plugin 3.7.0 Released Mon, 04 Sep, 20:42
Richard Sand Re: Where does shaded JAR get its POM? Mon, 04 Sep, 20:44
Robert Scholte Re: Where does shaded JAR get its POM? Mon, 04 Sep, 21:06
Guang Chao Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Thu, 07 Sep, 07:17
Baptiste Mathus Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Thu, 07 Sep, 08:29
Tushar Kapila Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Thu, 07 Sep, 15:00
Baptiste Mathus Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Fri, 08 Sep, 10:21
jieryn surefire test failure summary and format of -Dtest= Fri, 08 Sep, 17:32
Andreas Schaefer Maven Archetype Plugin with 3rd Party (Snapshot) Repository Fri, 08 Sep, 19:41
Stephen Connolly Please retweet and vote Sat, 09 Sep, 10:50
Stephen Connolly [RESULT] Re: Please retweet and vote Sun, 10 Sep, 09:55
Chris Release plugin: why are my releases tagged as snapshots? Sun, 10 Sep, 18:52
Russell Gold Re: Release plugin: why are my releases tagged as snapshots? Sun, 10 Sep, 19:23
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Release plugin: why are my releases tagged as snapshots? Sun, 10 Sep, 19:45
Chris Re: Release plugin: why are my releases tagged as snapshots? Sun, 10 Sep, 19:52
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Release plugin: why are my releases tagged as snapshots? Sun, 10 Sep, 19:59
Stephen Connolly Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Mon, 11 Sep, 18:42
Christian Wansart Create own archetype with specific folder format according to settings Tue, 12 Sep, 10:52
Eric B Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Tue, 12 Sep, 11:56
John Patrick Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Tue, 12 Sep, 12:30
Yaron Golan RE: Create own archetype with specific folder format according to settings Tue, 12 Sep, 14:06
Christian Wansart Re: Create own archetype with specific folder format according to settings Tue, 12 Sep, 14:08
Adam Hardy Project dependencies vs plugin dependencies for a mojo looking at the project Tue, 12 Sep, 16:05
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Project dependencies vs plugin dependencies for a mojo looking at the project Wed, 13 Sep, 19:11
Adam Hardy Re: Project dependencies vs plugin dependencies for a mojo looking at the project Wed, 13 Sep, 21:29
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Project dependencies vs plugin dependencies for a mojo looking at the project Wed, 13 Sep, 21:43
Adam Hardy Re: Project dependencies vs plugin dependencies for a mojo looking at the project Wed, 13 Sep, 22:17
Sander Verhagen RE: Where does shaded JAR get its POM? Thu, 14 Sep, 05:30
Karl Heinz Marbaise [ANN] Apache Maven Dependency Plugin Version 3.0.2 Released Thu, 14 Sep, 17:22
Karl Heinz Marbaise [ANN] Apache Maven JLink Plugin Version 3.0.0-alpha-1 Released Thu, 14 Sep, 17:35
Baptiste Mathus Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Fri, 15 Sep, 08:29
Tibor Digana [ANN] Apache Maven Surefire Plugin 2.20.1 Released Fri, 15 Sep, 15:15
Mark Derricutt Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Sun, 17 Sep, 10:59
jayant sable Version Information needed. Tue, 19 Sep, 12:06
Robert Patrick RE: Version Information needed. Tue, 19 Sep, 21:06
James Klo how can I prevent maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file from deploying main artifact? Tue, 19 Sep, 21:57
Russell Gold Re: how can I prevent maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file from deploying main artifact? Tue, 19 Sep, 22:09
James Klo Re: how can I prevent maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file from deploying main artifact? Tue, 19 Sep, 22:15
Manfred Moser Re: Version Information needed. Wed, 20 Sep, 00:12
Russell Gold Re: how can I prevent maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file from deploying main artifact? Wed, 20 Sep, 01:42
James Klo Re: how can I prevent maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file from deploying main artifact? Wed, 20 Sep, 02:34
Robert Scholte Re: how can I prevent maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file from deploying main artifact? Wed, 20 Sep, 08:05
ahardy42 Re: Project dependencies vs plugin dependencies for a mojo looking at the project Wed, 20 Sep, 12:38
James Klo Re: how can I prevent maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file from deploying main artifact? Wed, 20 Sep, 13:22
Freshmike Maven achetype different project name than artefactid Wed, 20 Sep, 13:29
Karl Heinz Marbaise [ANN] Apache Maven JMod Plugin Version 3.0.0-alpha-1 Released Wed, 20 Sep, 18:16
Guang Chao Re: When time do we need to delete .m2/repository Thu, 21 Sep, 02:59
Alex O'Ree reporting plugin that runs after child module reporting tasks? Sun, 24 Sep, 01:08
mingleizhang How to exclude artifacts inherited from a parent POM? Sun, 24 Sep, 11:18
Steinar Bang Re: How to create a repository snapshot pruner mojo? Sun, 24 Sep, 18:34
Anders Hammar Re: How to exclude artifacts inherited from a parent POM? Sun, 24 Sep, 18:38
Martijn Verburg Doxia 1.7.4 Site tools fails on Java 9 Tue, 26 Sep, 10:59
Christian Balzer Specifying version range for dependency causes resolver error; maven-metadata.xml on central looks wrong - how do I make ranges work? Tue, 26 Sep, 11:02
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Specifying version range for dependency causes resolver error; maven-metadata.xml on central looks wrong - how do I make ranges work? Tue, 26 Sep, 11:12
Enrico Olivelli Re: Doxia 1.7.4 Site tools fails on Java 9 Tue, 26 Sep, 12:07
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Specifying version range for dependency causes resolver error; maven-metadata.xml on central looks wrong - how do I make ranges work? Tue, 26 Sep, 15:23
Robert Scholte Re: Doxia 1.7.4 Site tools fails on Java 9 Tue, 26 Sep, 18:03
Christian Balzer Re: Specifying version range for dependency causes resolver error; maven-metadata.xml on central looks wrong - how do I make ranges work? Tue, 26 Sep, 21:16
Christian Balzer Re: Specifying version range for dependency causes resolver error; maven-metadata.xml on central looks wrong - how do I make ranges work? Wed, 27 Sep, 10:03
Guang Chao Re: How to exclude artifacts inherited from a parent POM? Thu, 28 Sep, 01:03
mingleizhang Re:Re: How to exclude artifacts inherited from a parent POM? Thu, 28 Sep, 01:14
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Specifying version range for dependency causes resolver error; maven-metadata.xml on central looks wrong - how do I make ranges work? Thu, 28 Sep, 03:27
Guang Chao Re: Re: How to exclude artifacts inherited from a parent POM? Thu, 28 Sep, 05:14
Russell Gold Re: How to exclude artifacts inherited from a parent POM? Thu, 28 Sep, 06:56
mingleizhang Re: How to exclude artifacts inherited from a parent POM? Thu, 28 Sep, 06:58
Christian Balzer Re: Specifying version range for dependency causes resolver error; maven-metadata.xml on central looks wrong - how do I make ranges work? Thu, 28 Sep, 10:05
Konrad Windszus How to enforce running my Maven Plugin with a certain Java version Thu, 28 Sep, 10:46
Robert Scholte Re: How to enforce running my Maven Plugin with a certain Java version Thu, 28 Sep, 20:22
Guang Chao Re: How to exclude artifacts inherited from a parent POM? Fri, 29 Sep, 06:00
Anders Hammar Re: How to exclude artifacts inherited from a parent POM? Fri, 29 Sep, 06:03
Russell Gold unable to generate site with module-info defined Fri, 29 Sep, 16:25
Martin Gainty org.openjdk.source.tree.Tree location Sat, 30 Sep, 01:49
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: unable to generate site with module-info defined Sat, 30 Sep, 11:15
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: How to enforce running my Maven Plugin with a certain Java version Sat, 30 Sep, 11:23
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Specifying version range for dependency causes resolver error; maven-metadata.xml on central looks wrong - how do I make ranges work? Sat, 30 Sep, 15:44
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: unable to generate site with module-info defined Sat, 30 Sep, 22:29
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20198
Jun 201947