maven-users mailing list archives

From djeanprost <dominique.jean-pr...@sofaxis.com>
Subject problem when deploying to nexus with a password with accent
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:56:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm meeting a problem I can't deal with, and I hope someone here will help
me find a solution.

I want to deploy an artifact to my running nexus 2.14.x. I can log in nexus
using my login/password. My password contains a french accent 'é'.

When I fill my settings.xml with my clear password and its accent, I keep on
receiving error 401 unauthorized from nexus when deploying.
If I change my password in my ldap server, by removing the accent, and
updating settings.xml, I can deploy my artifact. I udenrstand there is no
problem with any nexus role.
So now there is something wrong with my settings. Why is there a problem
with a password containing an accent ?

Thank you for your help.
dom