maven-users mailing list archives

From Tester <spamc...@gmail.com>
Subject Uploading of parent pom of third party library to nexus.
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 16:31:15 GMT
Hi,

I'm able to use the mvn deploy-file commando to upload all the child
libraries (powermock-core, powermock-reflect, ...), with for example, the
following command:

mvn deploy:deploy-file -DpomFile=xxx\powermock-core-1.2.5.pom
-Dfile=xxx\powermock-core-1.2.5.jar -DrepositoryId=third-party-repo -Durl=
http://xxx/repository/3rd_party/

However, I'm still missing the parent pom file powermock-1.2.5.pom on my
nexus. However, with deploy-file I'm unable to upload only the parent file.

Any idea how I can get the parent pom file uploaded as well?

Note: The reason why we need to upload it to our own nexus, is because
powermock 1.2.5 is not available on the maven repository anymore.

With kind regards,

Frederik