maven-users mailing list archives

From big data <bigdatab...@outlook.com>
Subject Use same jar (different version) in one project
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 03:14:41 GMT
Dear all,

How to depend on the same jars with different versions in one project?
Our project is used to deploy on different customer side, which has
different jar version environments. The codes depends the jar, which has
two different version 1.0 and 2.0, these two versions are not compatible
(eash one has own unique API), so our code should support these two
versions, and can build to different release package to support 1.0 or 2.0.

how to configure pom to support this situation?

Thanks.